All our treatment programs are research supported and have high clinical efficacy ratings. There is science behind what we do, to learn more, read “Evidence Based Practice in Biofeedback and Neurofeedback” on our resource page. The different programs consist of either biofeedback, neurofeedback, cognitive behavior therapy, or all three, depending on the needs of the individual. Each treatment plan is unique, in that no two brains are the same, and no two life stories are the same either.
Our goal is to create positive change in your thought process, your feelings and your behavior within a matter of weeks. Our treatment programs are reinforced in your daily life with different homework assignments and exercises that work the brain and the autonomous nervous system the same way biofeedback and neurofeedback does.
If you are unhappy with yourself, or feel you have to work three times harder than others to get the same results, call today for a free consultation. You deserve to get the most and maximize your brain performance. Biofeedback and neurofeedback can help relieve the following symptoms:
- General malaise, feeling depressed, unmotivated, social withdrawal
- Sleeping difficulties, insomnia, waking up feeling fatigued
- Problems with focus, concentration, attention, memory, failure to work to capacity
- Addiction, tobacco, alcohol or drug use, gambling, etc.
- Feelings of panic an anxiety, high stress arousal
- Chronic pain, migraines, tinnitus, visual/auditory processing issues
- Autonomic nervous system imbalances